The Pulte Institute is committed to supporting all of our faculty, students, staff, and partners during this time of uncertainty. In accordance with new University procedures, meant to safeguard the health and well-being of members of our community, the Pulte Institute is making alternative arrangements to continue our central work of education and research. The Pulte Institute will remain open virtually to ensure the continuity of our services in the best ways possible.
Please be aware of the following:
- We will continue to meet with people virtually.
- We will continue to serve and support our research and educational programs.
- We will continue to work with external partners to further projects where possible. Please contact your Program Manager to discuss how best to move forward.
- You can find contact information for any of our staff by referring to our website.
- We ask for your patience as some of our staff members are working alternative or reduced hours.
- All events scheduled on campus through the spring semester have been canceled or moved to a virtual format. Please check events.nd.edu for the most up-to-date information.
For the latest updates and answers to frequently asked questions from the University, please continue to visit the Notre Dame Coronovirus Response Website.
Our entire staff is committed to supporting our Institute’s mission. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 574-631-2940 should you have any questions or need support.